a TigerRAWk Film

Friday, February 15, 2013

Moving: Cincinnati To Pittsburgh - November 2012

In November, I moved to Pittsburgh. If you pay any attention to this blog you realized this when there was a delay of postings for a while.

I made this video clip which highlighted the Witler years of the 5+ years that I lived in Cincinnati as well as the process of moving to Pittsburgh where I am currently living in the Greenway Community House with my friends Dylan, Kathryn, & Al.

I used the music or LIVE video clips of the following artists: Jonezetta, Deadhorse, Listener (w/ The Homeless Gospel Choir), Pomegranates, Crash Cap Hooligans, & Aaron Lee Martin.

The video was shot using a Sony HD Bloggie and JVC Everio HD. It was edited using Final Cut Pro on a Mac Mini.


http://youtu.be/Cq2gcNZ37Rc

Filmed & edited by Joel A. Swanson

I failed to include it in the blog earlier this week when I uploaded it but there was also a video project that highlighted the Holidays 2012 in Pennsylvania. You can find that here - http://youtu.be/iitIC8wCYeg

No comments: