a TigerRAWk Film

Friday, September 7, 2012

New Uploads for this week - 09.06.12

It looks like for now, Thursdays may be my day for uploading video projects...so here's what you got today.

On August 13th, 2012 there was a show in a vacant lot on Witler Street which happened to be covered in turf...a "playing field." I put this show on there due to the forbidding of house shows at the house I live after some unfortunate circumstances.

My friends in Destroy Nate Allen were traveling through the area and needed a show. I work with a venue called The 86 but the dates didn't work for it to happen there and I thought that an outdoor show for folk punk wouldn't be too hard to pull off since it is relatively quiet and there is no need for electricity. I contacted my friends Jarrod Geary and John Hays and they blessed me by joining in the fun.

I don't know if I will ever book another show on the turf but this one night turned out to be pretty cool and the weather treated us right as well. The footage from this night was filmed using a JVC HDD Everio.

Jarrod Geary

Destroy Nate Allen (full set playlist - also includs other Destroy Nate Allen footage as well)


John Hays


I also uploaded some footage from August 24th, 2012 at the Attic in Dayton during the Quit Your Band & Get A Job Tour featuring the final tours of A Plea For Purging and As Hell Retreats. I filmed these clips using a Sony HD Bloggie.

The Rose Hill

As Hell Retreats

A Plea For Purging

All footage was edited using Final Cut Pro on a Mac Mini.

All filming & editing by Joel A. Swanson.

No comments: