a TigerRAWk Film

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Upload for 09.13.12 - The WEBN Fireworks 2012

I skipped going to the fireworks last summer to hang with friends and not sit in the rain. This year I figured I would miss them due to work but things ended up working out that I could go if I wanted to endure the potential nasty weather...

It wasn't raining when I finally decided to go to the fireworks but by the time I parked my car it was pouring and didn't let up for about an hour. I finally sucked it up and walked down from where I parked to the riverfront and ended up soaked by I did get this footage of the WEBN fireworks 2012. At some point near the end the camera I was using stopped filming but I don't think much was missed.

Filmed using a Sony HD Bloggie. Edited using Final Cut Pro on a Mac Mini. Filmed & edited by Joel A. Swanson

No comments: