a TigerRAWk Film

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Changes...

I've noticed for a while that when I would post videos to this blog, the video would not fully be displayed on the blog page. I spent a little time today finding a different template that allowed me to have some more control over things such as that. I'm not entirely satisfied with the layout of the page but haven't found solutions to those things that bother me yet (the off centered-ness of the picture at the top for one). I made some small changes to the features on the page as well along with the location where they can be found (now on the left side).

The biggest change you will notice is that the DvD list is not the first post anymore. I moved it to be linked on the left (3rd feature down) so those interested in any of the DvDs can simply click a link now to pull up that post from years ago that has been updated from time to time...by the way it's not nearly up to date now so if something you've seen interests you please ask & I can get it to you if you still care about DvDs. No one has asked about donating for DvDs in years so I don't expect that to change now.

I'm thinking about making similar changes to the other pages as well - TigerRAWk Shows & TigerRAWk: A Wayfaring Stranger (if I ever use this page again ha!).


Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new layout & design of the page if you come by here ever & I'm sorry for anything you don't like.

No comments: