a TigerRAWk Film

Sunday, April 7, 2013

More LIVE Music Clips From March 2013


Here's some more live music clips from a few more shows during the month of March:

On March 16th while there were a lot of folks out drinking and stumbling around the Southside in Pittsburgh (and basically anywhere there were bars) I went to see an old friend from college, Bryan Yost, play with his band, The End Of The Ocean, at 222 Ormsby. I showed up too late for a few of the bands but I did get to see The End Of The Ocean and enjoyed the newer music a lot.

The End Of The Ocean

On March 25th I went to Mr. Smalls to see The Chariot play on the Metalcore Marathon Tour. They were the band I most wanted to see but unfortunate circumstances at work led to me having to be at a mandatory meeting during the time I usually sleep so I ended up sleeping later than I would have liked and ended up running a little late to the show. I caught the very end of The Chariot's set. It still makes me a bit angry haha. For Today, The Devil Wears Prada & As I Lay Dying were also on the tour.

The Chariot

For Today

The Devil Wears Prada

As I Lay Dying

On March 26th, I found out about a show happening that night at Garfield Artworks that my friend, Derek Zanetti would be performing at as The Homeless Gospel Choir. He would be sharing the stage with a great band from Michigan called The Soil & The Sun who were touring through with Kellen & Me. It was a real great show!

Kellen & Me

The Homeless Gospel Choir

The Soil & The Sun

All filmed using a Sony HD Bloggie & edited using Final Cut Pro on a Mac Mini. Filmed & edited by Joel A. Swanson

No comments: