a TigerRAWk Film

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Working On: A Covenant Announcement/Sunday Afternoon Barbeque

Though I have been working through the Cornerstone 2008 footage, I took a short break to make a film project surrounding an important announcement regarding Covenant and a Barbeque held in the afternoon with help from the Alpha Church of the Nazarene.  Backpacks with school supplies were given to neighborhood children with help from donations from churches on the SWO District.


This project is admittedly one I put little effort into as far as the editing process.  I did not film much and had little footage to work with.  Usually when it comes to the music I try to editing cuts with the beats of the songs.  I did not do much of that with this project but I am posting it so that people might see what we are doing at Covenant.



Apparently, though he has passed, Johnny Cash doesn't want people using his songs or at least Ring of Fire in their video projects. I had a notice to that regard today from youtube. I muted the audio from Cornerstone 2007 Shenanigans part I so that the video could still be viewed at least but you won't hear what's going on sadly.

No comments: