a TigerRAWk Film

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year Brings FUN! (usually)

I hope to be able to do some major catching up on my videos I've filmed over the last year. At this point I'm about 6 months behind in editing then posting them up for whoever cares to see.

In the meantime I created a new playlist of footage from New Year's Celebrating over the years. There were 2 in particular that stand out. Ringing in 2008 with old friends in Apple Valley, Ohio while my friend Greg DJed was RAD. That would be the first set of videos in this playlist. The other year was a show at the Attic in Dayton, Ohio where For Today rang in the New Year for 2011. That is actually the last set of videos in this playlist. I guess ringing in 2012 and 2013 weren't too note worthy to get their own videos (haha). I know 2013 was spent at work…lame.

Anyway, enjoy these and watch for new stuff soon!



http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh9ZwEF2QQpPrqDuQJIDr2UrNmHOamQVX

No comments: