a TigerRAWk Film

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

RocknRoll Vacation...

After that last video went up about 2 weeks ago, I have been Midwest American traveling on what I called a RocknRoll vacation. Though it didn't all go as planned, overall this has been a great break from life.

I write this sitting at work on my first night back. The shift started just over an hour after I got back into town. Lots of video will be posted as soon as I can get to it. There are a few things I need to take care of in the real world which will delay the process some. What is to come includes footage from the new music festival known as Audiofeed. This was a real good time and expect the next one to be even better. It is the best thing for the former Cornerstone crowd. Hopefully with a little more time the word will spread for the next festival and pull in a few more folks. It was good as it was though. Also included is some clips from another fest called Kingdom Come, a trip to Chicago, and a show in Cincinnati.

Again, all this as well as "Life" clips will be posted very soon.

Also, thanks to all for the new "likes" over at the facebook page! Thanks also to Elphie for her help in spreading the word and her part in the coming videos!

No comments: